The HBS Blog

The HBS Blog offers insight on Delaware corporations and LLCs as well as information about entrepreneurship, start-ups and general business topics.

Capital: The Life Blood of any Business By A business needs capital to launch and later grow its operations by hiring more staff, developing new products and expanding its marketing efforts... Read More
Delaware Superior Court Establishes the CCLD By An excerpt of the new Complex Commercial Litigation Division (CCLD) of the Delaware Superior Court... Read More
Ready, Set, Start Your Business Graduates By Have you ever thought about starting your own company and being your own boss? It could be your fastest route to success... Read More
Newest Entrepreneurs: Students to Baby Boomers By College students and baby boomers create businesses based on their passions and creative ideas... Read More
Protect Your Assets from Your Airplane By If you own an airplane, consider using this asset protection technique for liability protection | Asset protection with Harvard Business Services, Inc... Read More
An Explanation of Credit Default Swaps By The financial crisis and government bailout of AIG have focused attention on credit default swaps, a large segment of the financial market... Read More
Entrepreneurs Are Unsung Heroes By “What do you want to be when you grow up?” Most children deal with this question, and often answer with the profession of those we see as heroes... Read More
Nonprofits Take Note! | Harvard Business Services, Inc. By Why a provision in a 2006 federal bill aimed at pension reform will greatly affect charities, trade associations and membership groups... Read More
Keeping Things in Order By Though there’s no formal guide book or instruction pamphlet, for most U.S. small business owners the initial registration and licensing requirements should be considered in a certain order... Read More
Form an S-Corp with Harvard Business Services, Inc By If you want to form an S-Corp, Harvard Business Services, Inc. can walk you through the process... Read More