Business Strategies

Learn how to incorporate your Delaware business as well as tips, suggestions and smart business ideas for you to utlize before and after incorporating a company in Delaware.

Remote Workers and the Need to Foreign Qualify By Justin Damiani Tuesday, September 26, 2023 If your business has a remote worker in another state, do you still need to foreign qualify? Read about the remote employee foreign qualification requirements... Read More
Board Meetings and the Importance of Well-Drafted Minutes By Brett Melson Tuesday, September 12, 2023 Learn about the importance of properly recording your board meeting minutes and some of the essentials that should be included in each document... Read More
Benefits of a Blog for Your Business By Justin Damiani Tuesday, August 29, 2023 company blogWhat are the benefits of a company blog? Find out how regularly scheduled blog posts can inform your clients and help your business stay relevant... Read More
EIN Confirmation Letter By Brett Melson Monday, August 28, 2023 EIN Confirmation LetterIf we obtained the EIN number on behalf of your company, feel free to request that the 147C letter be faxed to us at (302) 645-1280. Once the fax has been received, we will email the letter to you as a courtesy... Read More
Delaware Secretary of State 2022 Annual Report By Brett Melson Tuesday, August 22, 2023 Delaware continues to prove itself as a dominant force of business formations. Read our summary of the 2022 Delaware Secretary of State Annual Report... Read More
How to Change Your Business Name with the IRS By Paul Sponaugle Monday, August 21, 2023 How to Change Your Business Name with the IRSUnder most circumstances, changing your business name will not require a new EIN, but you will typically have to notify the IRS. There are two main ways to so.. Read More
Entrepreneurship as a Career Path By Veso Ganev Tuesday, August 15, 2023 Entrepreneurship As a careerIn today's rapidly changing world, entrepreneurship has emerged as an enticing career path for people of all walks of life seeking to write their own success stories. It’s definitely an enticing proposition. Read on as we attempt to provide some things to consider if you’re attracted to entrepreneurship as a career path... Read More
Honest Services Fraud – Violating a Duty through Bribes or Kickbacks By Jarrod Melson, Esq. Monday, August 14, 2023 Honest services fraud is a powerful tool in prosecutors’ hands. It is not always intuitive, and the elements of the crime are sufficiently malleable to fit a broad swath of situations involving bribery or kickbacks... Read More
Calling and Holding a Board Meeting, Part 2 By Brett Melson Tuesday, August 1, 2023 /blog/images/img/board of directors table.jpgA Delaware Corporation's bylaws are crucial for outlining the operational framework and governance mechanics of a corporation, including the composition and procedures and rules regarding board directors and meetings. This is part two of our discussion on how board meetings are called and held in this two part blog series... Read More
Email Marketing for Small Businesses By Veso Ganev Tuesday, July 18, 2023 Email MarketingDiscover how email marketing can help transform your small business. Implement an email marketing strategy to drive sales and grow your customer base... Read More