After Forming Your Company

Before Forming Your Company

In this section you'll find helpful information about next steps to take after incorporating your business and links to what you should know after forming your company.


Harvard Business Services, Inc. has created a series of short, informative videos on a number of different incorporating and company formation topics.

Since 1981, Harvard Business Services, Inc. has helped form 354,146 Delaware corporations and LLCs for people all over the world.

Registered Agent Service

Harvard Business Services, Inc. guarantees your annual Delaware Registered Agent Fee will remain fixed at $50 per company, per year, for the life of your company.