Here at Harvard Business Services we pride ourselves in our stellar customer service. We strive to be as accessible as possible for our valued clients. We know that the different processes and requirements involved with the formation of your business or company can be a bit overwhelming and confusing. That is why we are always standing by to assist you!
We will walk you through new formations, do our best to answer any and all general questions you may have and provide you with the best Registered Agent services for the life of your company and at the lowest price in the industry! We are the home of the $50 Registered Agent fee, guaranteed never to go up!
There are several ways to get in touch with us in order to get started, ask questions or make any changes to your already existing LLC or INC. You can reach us by Skype, online chat, email, phone, fax, mail and walk-in.
We have both English and Spanish speaking representatives for your convenience!
• Skype with us! – Through Skype you can communicate important information, questions and concerns by voice, video or instant messaging. As of September of 2011, Skype had over 600 million registered users!
(Skype: DelawareInc and Skype en Español: VentasHBS)
• Chat with us! – On Harvard Business Services’ home page www.delawareinc.com, on the top right you have the option to reach us through our LIVE CHAT feature. Chat with us while you navigate our website. We are ready to assist!
• E-mail us! - This type of written communication is very convenient for many clients and often preferred due to being able to establish a “paper trail”.
• Make a phone call! - Phone communication is a vital means of business communication. Harvard Business Services offers the opportunity to call in and speak to a live Representative that is ready and willing to help. We promise you, NO voicemails, just friendly and attentive customer service.
• Send it by Fax! - This option is very beneficial when forwarding and/or receiving “hard copy” documents. If you do not have access to a computer, send it by fax.
• It’s in the mail! - You also have the option to correspond with us through mail. We have an excellent Mail Room Team that specializes in the handling of all the incoming and outgoing mail here at HBS. Often, clients like to mail in their Registered Agent payments and are not obligated to only choose from online or over the phone payment methods.
• Walk on in! - For those of you who like to do business in person we also welcome you to come on in to our office! We will meet with you face to face and shake your hand to congratulate you on the formation of your company!
No matter what method you prefer we guarantee you will receive excellent, knowledgeable and courteous customer service. Our goal is to provide you with the best answers and services for all your company’s formation needs!
THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG ARTICLE IS NOT A LAWYER AND HARVARD BUSINESS SERVICES, INC. IS NOT A LAW FIRM. THE ARTICLE ABOVE IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS LEGAL ADVICE. THIS SHORT ARTICLE IS STRICTLY TO MENTION SOME ASPECTS OF DELAWARE’S CORPORATION LAWS AND/OR LAWS RELATING TO OTHER FORMS OF ENTITIES WHICH YOU MAY NOT BE FAMILIAR WITH. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONSULT WITH A LAWYER BEFORE FORMULATING A STRATEGY WHICH WILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SPECIFIC CASE.