Menu X Menu
How may we help you?


The HBS Blog
Companies Served Since 1981

The HBS Blog

The HBS Blog offers insight on Delaware corporations and LLCs as well as information about entrepreneurship, start-ups and general business topics.

How a Delaware LLC Can Protect Trucking Companies
By Devin Scott Monday, October 12, 2015

how a delaware llc can protect trucking companiesIf you’re in the business of moving goods from point A to point B, it's likely that the vehicle or vehicles that transport those goods are big, heavy and fast, and move among vast herds of much smaller vehicles operated by drivers with varying skills... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
What Is Stock?
By Brett Melson Monday, October 5, 2015

what is stockStock represents an equity ownership in an entity, and normally, with certain exceptions, is given in exchange for a paid-in capital contribution to a business. Ownership of stock does not entitle the holder to specific property or assets of the company, but rather, provides the holder with a share of the entity’s profits and gains, normally through the receipt of dividends... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
October 2015 Formation Package Discount
By Michael Bell Thursday, October 1, 2015

Our record-breaking discount continues through October! Harvard Business Services, Inc. is offering $60 off all business formation packages... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
5 Daily Tasks of Successful Entrepreneurs
By Devin Scott Tuesday, September 29, 2015

successful entrepreneursWhat separates world-famous, successful entrepreneurs from Joe the Bagel Store Owner? Perhaps it’s these 5 Daily Tasks of Successful Entrepreneurs... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
Why Attorneys Use Harvard Business Services, Inc.
By Michael Bell Monday, September 28, 2015

If you are an attorney or accountant, Harvard Business Services, Inc. can help you form LLCs and corporations on behalf of your clients... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
A Franchise Tax Payment Parable: Don’t Be Like Ike
By Amy Fountain Tuesday, September 22, 2015

file your own franchise taxOne of the annual obligations a Delaware business entity must fulfill is filing and paying an annual Franchise Tax. We illustrate the difference between filing your Franchise Tax payment and letting us file it for you... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
Delaware, Most Corporate-Friendly State in America
By Meri Weiss Monday, September 21, 2015

delaware, most corporate friendly state in americaThe 2015 Lawsuit Climate Survey “Ranking the States: A Survey of the Fairness and Reasonableness of State Liability Systems” from the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform is out, and for the tenth year in a row, the state of Delaware was voted number one... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
Benefits of a Delaware LLC
By Andrew Millman Tuesday, September 15, 2015

benefits of a delaware llcWhat are the benefits of a Delaware LLC, and what makes a Delaware LLC so easy to manage and operate? There are a number of reasons a Delaware LLC is uncomplicated to form and maintain. The Delaware LLC is well-known for its unmatched flexibility and low maintenance requirements... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
Protect Your Boat in an LLC
By Devin Scott Monday, September 14, 2015

protet your boat in an llcIt is becoming more and more common for boat owners to form a Delaware LLC in order to protect themselves as well as their boat. Oftentimes, people who own a yacht or boat charter it out for a fee. Their boat may be in one city while they are in another, and their boat is often being operated by a person they have never met... Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
Why You Should Consider a Crowdfunding Platform
By Jeremy Reed Wednesday, September 9, 2015

consider a crowdfunding platformIf you have a great idea but not much money, you should consider a crowdfunding platform to launch your entrepreneurial project successfully.. Read More

Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn
Secure Connection
X Secure & Confidential

Your personal information is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.

X Our customers love us!
We have lots of great customer reviews.
Like our service? If you are one of our many satisfied customers, please let us know.
BBB A+ Rating
X A+ Rated BBB Accredited Business

Need more proof that we're the best? Check out our record!

100,000+ Companies Formed

Companies Formed Since 1981

Disclaimer: Harvard Business Services, Inc. is a document filing service that provides general information. We cannot render legal or financial advice and your use of this site is subject to additional terms and conditions. HBS is not affiliated with Harvard University.

© Copyright 1996-2017. All rights reserved.