Menu X Menu
How may we help you?


Obtain Employer Identification Number/Tax ID
Companies Served Since 1981
1 7 3 7 0 5
  • General Info
  • Enter Details
  • Select Service
  • Review Info
  • Place Order

Obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Harvard Business Services, Inc. is happy to obtain a Federal Tax Identification Number - also known as a company's Employer's Identification Number (EIN) - for your corporation, LLC or LP. If you plan to open a business bank account in the United States, obtain loans, hire U.S. employees or conduct business in the United States, you will need the mandatory EIN. Simply fill out the form below and Harvard Business Services, Inc. can obtain an EIN for your company. If you have any questions, our expert team is available to help you via phone, email or live chat.

General Information
Full Name: Email Address: Confirm Email: Phone Number: How did you
hear about us?
Company Informationi Company Name: Please type the exact name of the entity that you would like to obtain Employer Identification Number for.
Company Name:
Type of Company:
Secure Connection
X Secure & Confidential

Your personal information is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.

X Our customers love us!
We have lots of great customer reviews.
Like our service? If you are one of our many satisfied customers, please let us know.
BBB A+ Rating
X A+ Rated BBB Accredited Business

Need more proof that we're the best? Check out our record!

100,000+ Companies Formed

Companies Formed Since 1981

Disclaimer: Harvard Business Services, Inc. is a document filing service that provides general information. We cannot render legal or financial advice and your use of this site is subject to additional terms and conditions. HBS is not affiliated with Harvard University.

© Copyright 1996-2017. All rights reserved.