Check out these statistics reported on Fox News about young entrepeneurs being on the increase.
1. Labor department statistic says unemployment rates have doubled among college graduates.
2. Job offers to college graduates have dropped 20% from 2008 to 2009.
3. More college grads are going into business for themselves and are willing to take the risks of business ownership.
4. College kids are changing the way they get jobs by creating their own businesses.
5. Entrepeneurship among college graduates of all ages is at a 15 year high, they are going into business for themselves.
6. Current unemployment with college graduates is at 4.3%, current National unemployment rate is 8.9%.
7. 26% of new businesses are created by people 20-34 years of age.
8. Small business is the backbone of America and the younger generations are the future.