- Form a Company Now!+
- Compare Prices+
- Learning Center+
- HBS Blog+
- Make Payments+
Check out these statistics reported on Fox News about young entrepeneurs being on the increase.
1. Labor department statistic says unemployment rates have doubled among college graduates.
2. Job offers to college graduates have dropped 20% from 2008 to 2009.
3. More college grads are going into business for themselves and are willing to take the risks of business ownership.
4. College kids are changing the way they get jobs by creating their own businesses.
5. Entrepeneurship among college graduates of all ages is at a 15 year high, they are going into business for themselves.
6. Current unemployment with college graduates is at 4.3%, current National unemployment rate is 8.9%.
7. 26% of new businesses are created by people 20-34 years of age.
8. Small business is the backbone of America and the younger generations are the future.
THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG ARTICLE IS NOT A LAWYER AND HARVARD BUSINESS SERVICES, INC. IS NOT A LAW FIRM. THE ARTICLE ABOVE IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS LEGAL ADVICE. THIS SHORT ARTICLE IS STRICTLY TO MENTION SOME ASPECTS OF DELAWARE’S CORPORATION LAWS AND/OR LAWS RELATING TO OTHER FORMS OF ENTITIES WHICH YOU MAY NOT BE FAMILIAR WITH. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONSULT WITH A LAWYER BEFORE FORMULATING A STRATEGY WHICH WILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SPECIFIC CASE.