Menu X Menu
How may we help you?


How Do You Choose a Delaware Registered Agent?
Companies Served Since 1981

How Do You Choose a Delaware Registered Agent?

By Rick Bell Monday, February 23, 2009

People from outside the state of Delaware who wish to form Delaware corporations must, as prescribed by Delaware law, have a Registered Agent within the state. The Registered Agent acts as the original incorporator, files the corporation and remains the Registered Agent for the life of the corporation.

You can count on Harvard Business Services, Inc. as your Registered Agent to send out your annual Delaware Franchise Tax Report, to help you compute your tax if necessary, to assist you in making changes to your corporation, such as increasing the number of shares of stock or changing the corporate address. We will also answer any questions you may have, whenever they come up. Give us a call at 800-345-CORP for additional information.

More By Rick Bell


Comment Facebook Twitter Google Reddit LinkedIn

Leave a Comment


* Required

Email Address:

* Required, will not be published

Website: Comment:  
Secure Connection
X Secure & Confidential

Your personal information is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.

X Our customers love us!
We have lots of great customer reviews.
Like our service? If you are one of our many satisfied customers, please let us know.
BBB A+ Rating
X A+ Rated BBB Accredited Business

Need more proof that we're the best? Check out our record!

100,000+ Companies Formed

Companies Formed Since 1981

Disclaimer: Harvard Business Services, Inc. is a document filing service that provides general information. We cannot render legal or financial advice and your use of this site is subject to additional terms and conditions. HBS is not affiliated with Harvard University.

© Copyright 1996-2017. All rights reserved.