On a daily basis we receive numerous comments about how informative and great looking our website is. We really appreciate the positive comments as we take great pride in providing our clients with FREE live chat & lifetime customer support on all the information they need to know before, during and after filing a Delaware LLC or Delaware Corporation.
If you have not already heard, to augment our main website www.delawareinc.com in the last year we also launched two more websites www.delawarellc.com (in both English and Spanish) and www.payfranchisetax.com to help give our clients with more focused and in-depth information about our services and why Harvard Business Services is Delaware’s Premier Formation Specialists for the past 30 years now.
I recently read a great article on businessweek.com called Use Your Website to Grow Your Business. Nicole McCullum writes:
“Your website is one of the most powerful marketing tools you have. By itself it may not produce the results you’re looking for, but when combined with your other marketing initiatives it can be a vital source for your lead generation campaign while helping you increase sales, reduce advertising costs, and produce a higher return on investment. The key is including your website in all your marketing pieces. Whether you engage in online, print, TV, radio, or affiliate marketing, all roads must lead back to your website in order to maximize your return on investment. To do so, the following five steps must be implemented.”
1. Make sure your website is a reflection of who you are as a company. Your design is worth a million words, so make it count by ensuring it is an expression of your company and specifically geared and tailored to your target market. A good design should capture visitors’ attention the moment they arrive on your site, and hold their attention as they pass through your site?
2. Engage visitors with a compelling marketing message that has instant impact. Once you have captured visitors’ attention with your design, your marketing message is the key to getting them to stay on and learn more about your company and what you have to offer. Keep it short and include a problem statement and your solution. Solidify your credibility with testimonials, case studies, press mentions, or sample work.
3. Ensure your website has a call to action. Whatever action you want visitors to take once they arrive on your website should be clearly stated and highlighted. Say it once and say it again, not just on your home page but throughout your website and at every opportunity you get to increase your chances of converting your website visitors into leads.
4. Use ethical bribes to boost lead generation. You will maximize your return on investment and reduce advertising cost if you are able to convert more of your Web visitors into leads, which will in turn allow you to establish credibility and build a relationship. The best way to accomplish this goal is to use ethical bribes that are irresistible in exchange for their contact information. Try things like "free trials," "free reports," or "free consultations."
5. Nurture leads easily and effortlessly with website marketing automation. Integrate your website forms with a marketing automation tool that saves you time and money. You can easily schedule a series of follow up e-mails or phone calls to stay in touch with prospects and move them further along in the pipeline and into a sale.
Our website is our number one priority, along with being at the top in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). If you are a small company and have a minimal budget for SEO take a look at this helpful starter guide on SEO from Google.
In a time when the stock market and the real estate market are nothing more than financial roller coasters think about investing in the growth opportunity closest to home: Your WEBSITE!