1. Don’t lower your prices.
2. Avoid giving deep discounts.
3. Think small, sell big.
4. Offer alternative payment options.
5. Build your reputation.
6. Get control of your thinking.
7. Practice a rational mindset.
8. Cultivate an eye for opportunity.
9. Adopt a different way of thinking.
10. Focus on what you want to expand.
These tips are from business consultant and author, Susan L. Reid. She wrote a great article about getting through these tough times at the American Express Open Forum Blog.